To capture a photo you have to set up a timer in your phone and run to get the position. Exhausted to this work out?
Here Apple watch act as a remote to capture a photo on your iPhone. In this you will learn how to take photos remotely on iPhone by Apple Watch.
By following these steps you can take the photo on iPhone by using Apple watch
- Unveiling camera app on iPhone.
- Reach at home screen of Apple watch by pressing digital button present on the watch.
- Click on icon of camera to open it on the watch, so the Apple watch will display whether the camera app is open or not on paired iPhone by a (connecting to) message
- After connection, what you want to capture on iPhone, a viewfinder on the screen of Apple watch will showing you.
Once you settle the position, click the Shutter button on the screen of Apple Watch or push the Side button of Apple watch to capture the photo. Here you have also 3s timer button to press that give you to settle your hand down for a nice photo.
By exploiting Apple watch as a remote, you are able to take selfies without any effort because this is the Era Of Selfies.
Have you ever enjoy this experience before?
To capture photo on your iPhone by using a remote like a watch?
Is this pleasant for you?
Please write your views also.
Latest posts by Illahi Bux (see all)
- How to Integrate UBL Online Payment Etisalat Payment Gateway to website or Online Store - August 1, 2017
- How to Work Machine Learning in Mobile Apps - January 31, 2017
- Computational Theory Application of Automata theory in Computer Science - November 21, 2015