- Now It is easy for Apple Watch Developers to Submit Watch Apps to Apple
- How To Turn On Emoji On Mac
- Redesign website of Apple with New hookup in Product and Store section.
- Apple Watch is going to be introduced in USA and UK on 10 April
- How to Integrate UBL Online Payment Etisalat Payment Gateway to website or Online Store
In this we will discuss the process, which I used to adopt for development of mobile web base App.
The steps are as follow
You have to aware what people needed so contact with people specially end users of future software or app
Involves all the directories required in creation such as documentation, source code with source control, frame works, installing code libraries and third party software.
Use balsamiq and pencil for interface of the App to form low fidelity prototyping and high fidelity UI model and make client comfortable and fully satisfied with prototype. I usually used jQuery mobile because of easy framework for creating prototypes.
When my client is satisfied I have start implementation of UI of the App, usually to inhabit the screen I use mock data and simulate network-connections or other process which required in the App production. This UI is working or not has to be test on different devices like iOS with Xcode, Ripple, Genymotion…
Then I concentrate on the implementation of controllers (client) and services, which urge UI. First creation of behavior driven test for controllers and for services layers; it’s easy to make a good one behavior driven test, that tests tell you requirement of specific task without code bloat or simple to discover the place where require to change services or controller to respond to UI changes. Second implementation of the controller and services layer function. Last to eradicate mock data and wire the UI to controller.
Here focus on server side endpoints & services store app data for task has to be run on the bases of mobile app. With tools (like postman) make behavior driven tests of endpoints with false data. Implement the end points. To create behavior driven tests for service layer like authorization, data access, authentication…. And to implement services layer.
To test the application use various devices like iOS with Xcode to check the feature of the app and performance by functional and non-functional tests.
Package the app if required and then it is ready for deploying into great enterprise app store.
If you have any other idea for developing app I would like to know share your ideas, which will be helpful for us
Latest posts by Illahi Bux (see all)
- How to Integrate UBL Online Payment Etisalat Payment Gateway to website or Online Store - August 1, 2017
- How to Work Machine Learning in Mobile Apps - January 31, 2017
- Computational Theory Application of Automata theory in Computer Science - November 21, 2015