As we know that user give extra preference to the mobile browsing in comparison to desktop and wants less effort or click but desire better result for open the website on mobile.Now a large number of website and upcoming website also are developing for small screens or designed for mobile; but here more than a few website still designed without targeting mobile or not raised for display of small screens. Non-friendly websites are obstacle to the vendors, so hire an expert developer to renovate the website which is accessible on mobile.
Here we’ll discuss how word press website become friend to mobile.
WordPress it self provides heaps of already built themes, which are obtainable as free of cost or paid also. Select a word press responsive theme that tweaks the layout to set on the mobile screen, instead of spending your money for hire a designer to convert your web site in to mobile friendly theme. Such as simple grid, eclipse and design folio are some of the excessive word press themes so you can renovate your web site by choosing responsive theme. Simple blog theme, e commerce theme, cooperate theme and so on you can choose any one theme of your website type.
Make the same design for mobile as your website version have, mobile user wants the similar content with actual structure having slightly differ as well because small screen shows limited elements at a time in comparison to desktop which shows whole elements at once.
While designing a mobile version of a website few points you have to remember
- Place the content, which you want to display because smaller screen has restricted space,
- Use simple navigation
- Smaller site load faster so keep your site small or based on relevant elements it evaluates the speed.
By using many plug ins which are easily online available you can switch word press powered site to mobile friendly like.
- WP Touch — it helps to convert theme into simple and compatible with mobile, it also reconvert or switch from mobile to desktop theme easily.
- Duda Mobile Website Builder — It helps your site as mobile friendly and search engine friendly too. This plugin offers variety of templates for creating a site friendly for mobile.
- WP Mobile Detector— This plugin automatically configures theme to your site. It detects mobile users about mobile devices from 5000+ and loads a mobile theme accordingly.
Many of word press theme do not like touch and swipe gesture out of the box but there are large range of touch screen mobiles have developed so you must add swipe gestures to your mobile version site. There are three word press plug ins which supports to add gestures.
It helps to create sliders for responsive website with unique and transition styles. These sliders are created with using sequence.js, which is supported to desktop and mobile browsers, IE versions also.
Often developer thinks that this is especially used for iOS devices but work well for Android and windows 8 also. This produce effective mobile touch slider, which loaded with top level, features plus touches movement, images lazy loading, transition effects and many more.
3. Wow Book
If you want to design a magazine website or word press powered book with flipping effects than the plug in wowBook jQurey is require to use because it added 2 different flipping effects in your website.
You can use mobile platforms instead of using a theme or using a plugin embed with mobile functionality. There are many mobile platforms you can use like
It is excellent for switching a mobile platform, which offers optimal shopping experience to users and for run small or medium size e commerce site as well.
It offers “Build it for me” so you can built own tool kit for developing a mobile website. It is custom made and good if you have tech know how individual.
I only help you to be in the right direction though it doesn’t provide detailed. If you like to share any point comments blow.
Latest posts by Illahi Bux (see all)
- How to Integrate UBL Online Payment Etisalat Payment Gateway to website or Online Store - August 1, 2017
- How to Work Machine Learning in Mobile Apps - January 31, 2017
- Computational Theory Application of Automata theory in Computer Science - November 21, 2015