A new handwriting keyboard for any Android app by which 82 languages in 20 definite scripts can be support, this new handwriting keyboard introduced by Google.
This additional input method for android removes the distance between the handwriting and computer screens. This tool can be download from Google play which supports in print and cursive writing both, with or with out association of stylus.
You can also draw a lot of emojis by simple holding the Enter button to change mode, tool can be identify and recognise emojis.
The Google keyboard works, no matter internet connection is available or not, uses on extensive language modeling, powerful multiple language OCR, combine with huge neural networks and almost closed neighbour search for character classification that can be difficult to type on an ordinary keyboard.
Example-ideographic language like Chinese are generally based upon dialect language though user doesn’t know that local language that seems hard to use.
The users found that keyboard more spontaneous, speedy and more convenient for the complex writing language like South Asian language as well as language used on an ordinary keyboard like English or Spanish.
With various turning to stylus, developers trying to sought out computer or handwriting issue for many years.
- Keyboard for any Android and tablets (4.0.3 & up)
- Valuable accompaniment for touch screen typing OR voice input
- Way of fun by drawing emojis
- Complex language can easily write either to type on ordinary keyboard
- Try it and see yourself to be satisfied even if your handwriting is terrible.
Latest posts by Illahi Bux (see all)
- How to Integrate UBL Online Payment Etisalat Payment Gateway to website or Online Store - August 1, 2017
- How to Work Machine Learning in Mobile Apps - January 31, 2017
- Computational Theory Application of Automata theory in Computer Science - November 21, 2015