PHP In The eGovernance
Serve the citizens through eGovernance is the best strategy adopting by government of developing countries. The tools and the technologies which are using in eGovernance are required to robust and scalable. For the implementation of eGovernance the government choose the PHP technology, because PHP has various benefits in serving eGovernance, below we’ll discuss few advantages.
- PHP is an open source community platform
- Complete customization that based on the need of users.
- Only cost of development which make it easy to deploy.
- Offers government to create custom information and delivery models of their objectives.
eGovernance means service to millions of people. At a time millions of people can access the solution and PHP has capability to make large scale delivery. Information updated is on time and also the users feedback.
Independent To Platform
PHP powered websites and the web applications can be developed and can also access on all the operating systems such as Linux, UNIX, Windows and Mac OS. It is highly extensible and makes it to run the tool for eGovernance development at any operating system.
Various applications and the tools are not capable to reach the users due to poor IT infrastructure or slow Internet speed. Provide governance digitally is a challenge so choose PHP as it’s extremely fast and brings down workload of the servers also with the loading time at the user’s end.
Security of data is the priority of the government because personal information of citizen community is collected and PHP offers several security layers which thwartsattempt of unauthorized access of data
In the eGovernance millions of data is collected that is stored in the secure databases. PHP supports database such as dBase, MySQL, FrontBase, DB2, IBM, InterBase, SQLite, ODBC, PostgreSQL and makes it perfect delivery tool.
Latest posts by Illahi Bux (see all)
- How to Work Machine Learning in Mobile Apps - January 31, 2017
- Computational Theory Application of Automata theory in Computer Science - November 21, 2015
- Tips For PHP Development - November 20, 2015