Dot matrix laser is a new skin beauty technology that has attracted more attention in the global skin industry. It is a minimally invasive treatment between invasive and non-invasive. Lattice laser therapy theory was first published by laser medical experts from Harvard University in 2004. Once published, it was immediately recognized by experts from all over the world and quickly applied to clinical treatment.
Dot matrix laser is widely used in the field of skin beauty. It has achieved quite good therapeutic effects from whitening and freckle removal to anti-aging. Therefore, dot matrix laser is also the front choice for beauty lovers to fight skin problems and anti-aging beauty.
- Remove wrinkles, such as fine lines around hands, neck, face, mouth and eyes, stretch marks and dry lines;
- Remove scars, such as common acne marks and scars, trauma, surgical scars, etc;
- Skin relaxation, wrinkles and pigment damage due to aging;
- Improve skin pigment abnormalities such as chloasma, age spots, freckles and photoaging, as well as coarse pores, and thicken the true lining layer;
- Treat all kinds of warts, moles, acne, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, etc.
Effect: generally, scars, large pores, fine lines and color spots are significantly improved after 3 times of treatment. Some people will have better effect after 3 ~ 5 months of treatment. If the care is appropriate, the beauty effect can last for a long time.
Advantages: depending on your skin condition, if the problem is serious, you may need 2-3 or more times of treatment, with an interval of 2-3 months.
- Treatment of acne and acne scars, scars, etc
- Removal of fine lines and dry lines around the eyes such as eyelids and crow’s feet
- Effectively improve facial and frontal wrinkles, joint wrinkles and stretch marks
- Treatment of pigmented lesions such as freckles and zygomatic mother spots
- Tighten and enhance skin
- Stretch marks and other deep scars
Precautions after treatment
- There is a burning sensation during treatment, which can be relieved by ice compress. The next day after treatment, there is slight swelling and exudation of the skin. At this time, do not touch water. You can use baiduobang and other anti-inflammatory ointment externally, which will completely subside on the fourth and fifth days.
- Avoid sun exposure within one month after treatment.